Udemy

الأربعاء، 26 أبريل 2017

If you disable and re-enable your Instagram, it will set off notification apocalypse

TwitterFacebook

Returning from a digital sabbatical during which you disabled your Instagram account? Get ready for a blast from the notifications past, courtesy of a tagging glitch.

I recently temporarily disabled my Instagram account for the first time, and when I re-enabled my account - something weird happened. Instagram re-tagged everyone I had ever tagged in a photo. Yep, notifications and all.

I didn't realize it at first. Upon re-enabling my account, my phone was instantly filled with interactions on old photos: A friend commented on a photo more from more than 3 years ago. Friends liked photos they have been in from years ago. Another friend who I haven't tagged in photos in at least 2 years sent me this text: Read more...

More about Social Media, Instagram, and Tech

Source Social Media http://ift.tt/2pAmQne

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق