Udemy

الأحد، 1 مايو 2016

How to talk to your babysitter about online privacy

Gettyimages-521704237
Feed-twFeed-fb

My first date night out with my husband after our daughter was born was nerve wracking. Would she be fed? Would she sleep? I constantly checked my phone for updates from the sitter. Nothing

Then, I logged into Facebook. In my feed I saw three pictures of my adorable baby being snuggled by the sitter. It was reassuring but also worrying. Up until that point all of our baby pictures on social media were accessible only to family and friends.

As a writer who makes her living online I was worried strangers would take photos of my daughter and use them without my consent. It's a safety concern if people in the area know my children are home without an adult present. For some parents, keeping their children off social media is about protecting them from privacy concerns of facial imaging software and data mining. Other parents worry about future backlash, like bullying in school or losing out on future job and college prospects. Read more...

More about Lifestyle, Privacy, Social Media, Home, and Kids

Source Social Media http://ift.tt/1Tn59dV

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق